- This event has passed.
Succulents terrarium workshop
September 15, 2017 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm$70
This class will take you through the process of designing and planting your terrarium. All tools, materials and plants will be provided to make your terrarium as well as a spray bottle to take home for ongoing care of your plants. The glass vessel for your terrarium will be provided, however you are welcome to bring your own glass bowl or any decorative pieces you want to use. Vessels should be no larger than 15cms across the bottom.
What You Will Learn
- How to design and plant your garden
- Which plants are best to use for longevity
- Care and maintenance of your terrarium
What You Get
- You get to take home your personal terrarium and spray bottle.
- All tools and materials are provided including the glass vessel and a figurine.
Group activities: We are happy to accommodate group bookings and work with you to create a special event for your group
Workshops: Our scheduled workshops are listed in our calendar of events. Please feel free to put forward your suggestions and ideas for workshops or if you are interested in using our facilities to run your own workshop.
Project ideas – List of suggestions for projects you may like to do at our centre:
- Wooden bowls
- Timber 3D pictures
- Jigsaw puzzles
- And the list goes on and on
- Cushion covers
- Picture frames
- Leather belts, wallets, coasters, coolers