- This event has passed.
Knitted bracelets – knit with wire
September 8 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm$60
Join us in making a unique knitted bracelet made of coloured jewellery wire and a selection of interesting beads - using simple knitting skills but with a difference. This is a fun class where you will learn a mixture of knitting and jewellery making skills. Basic knitting skills are required for this workshop so if you would like to learn or do a refresher, we are running a Knitting for beginners class on 7 September.
What You Will Learn
- Use simple knitting skills to knit with wire
- Learn how to knit a bracelet with beads
- Combine basic knitting and jewellery making techniques
What You Get
- You will get to take home your own unique piece of jewellery
Group activities: We are happy to accommodate group bookings and work with you to create a special event for your group
Workshops: Our scheduled workshops are listed in our calendar of events. Please feel free to put forward your suggestions and ideas for workshops or if you are interested in using our facilities to run your own workshop.
Project ideas – List of suggestions for projects you may like to do at our centre:
- Wooden bowls
- Timber 3D pictures
- Jigsaw puzzles
- And the list goes on and on
- Cushion covers
- Picture frames
- Leather belts, wallets, coasters, coolers