- This event has passed.
Beginner Woodworking – Desk Organiser
September 11 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm$90
This class is ideal for beginners who are interested in learning how to do basic woodworking projects. You will be presented with a range of materials and encouraged to use your imagination in designing your organiser. You may bring along anything you would like to store on your finished organiser such as phone, tablet, keys, USB, glasses, etc. so it can be customised to fit your items. This class is offered as a fun learning experience where you get the satisfaction of making your own timber desk organiser to take home.
What You Will Learn
- Basic power tools – what they can do and how to use them
- Working with different timbers
- The construction process
What You Get
- All tools and materials are provided
- An understanding of how to tackle your next woodworking project
- Take home your personal desk organiser
Group activities: We are happy to accommodate group bookings and work with you to create a special event for your group
Workshops: Our scheduled workshops are listed in our calendar of events. Please feel free to put forward your suggestions and ideas for workshops or if you are interested in using our facilities to run your own workshop.
Project ideas – List of suggestions for projects you may like to do at our centre:
- Wooden bowls
- Timber 3D pictures
- Jigsaw puzzles
- And the list goes on and on
- Cushion covers
- Picture frames
- Leather belts, wallets, coasters, coolers